Anime Blog
Neverending New Beginnings: [Possible Dropped] - Blooming Fundamentals

25 Jun 2011


Posted by

Haruka Takahashi

Labels : ,

[Possible Dropped] - Blooming Fundamentals

Japanese title: 花咲くいろは (Hanasaku Iroha)
Season: Spring 2011
Might have dropped at: I don't know what's going on anymore (Episode 12), maybe until an episode with a new opening and/or ending sequence to know for sure.


Well, this anime is on the borderline of continuing to watch this, and the possibility of dropping it completely. I'm kind of lost.

Visual and music wise, there's nothing wrong actually, one of the best I've come across to tell you the truth. The reason for dropping is mostly because of my diminishing interest and the lack of any interesting progress in storyline. Almost too slow.

Why I'm even considering is my schedule, not knowing that this a 24-episode anime, A-Channel ended at 12 episodes instead of the expected 24, and the recent end of Anohana.

0 comments: